OKR Goal Setting
Learn to develop your own holistic OKR approach and enable Objectives and Key Results in your organisation.
★★★★★ 4.6 · 3,133 students · 2 hours · All Levels
📈 45 people started this course last week
Who is this course for?
who wants to learn the set, track and achieve their personal and corporate goals
working for a company that uses OKRs
who wants to implement OKRs
who transitioned to PM roles with little to no formal training
"Great course, very well taught! It’s well paced and the content is delivered in a way, you can easily understand it. I very much like the session about potential issues when applying the OKR method. This will help during the implementation. Thanks for bringing this great course to life!"
Christian Dohr: President & CEO, Thyssenkrupp Materials
What will you learn?
✔︎ Introduce OKRs to your workplace
What are the course requirements?
No previous experience or paid software required. I'll teach you everything you need to know. You'll just need to bring a desire to learn and good work ethic.
Welcome to OKR Goal Setting A-Z. In this course, you'll learn how to achieve goals with OKRs in a fun and engaging format.
What you'll get from this course
1. Why OKRs work so well for most companies in today's competitive and fast-changing business climate.
2. I'll show you how to write effective Objectives, Key Results, and Initiatives - a skill you can use to help you realize both personal and professional goals.
3. It's good to aim high. But how high? We'll examine how to balance your moonshots and roof shot OKRs.
4. I'll also provide a proven approach for introducing OKRs to your workplace. We'll start with figuring out the approach right for your company, and then look at critical activities including creating a rollout plan, appointing an OKR champion, and defining out your OKR cycle.
5. I'll cover how to run effective check-ins. And how to score OKRs at the end of the cycle.
6. Finally, I'll show you how to manage OKRs using the free version of Trello.
Why Learn about OKRs?
While OKRs began in the tech sector, it's becoming widely adopted across industries. That's because most companies operate in a fast-changing environment and OKRs enable companies to be both flexible, and focused as they pursue their big goals.
What if I have questions?
I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all). This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Ready to get started? Enroll now and get started on your way to becoming an OKR pro. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you. See you on the inside.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to complete the course?
Can I earn a certification?
If I get stuck, who will help me?
Will I become a Product Manager if I take this course?
You may also like...
Machine Learning PM: A Practical Guide
★ 4.7 2,482 students
5 hours Intermediate
Kick start your career in Machine Learning Product Management taught in a non-technical, product-centric perspective.